While Visions of Sugar Plums Danced. . .

While Visions of Sugar Plums Danced. . .

Sunday, July 25, 2010

DOMINICAN BREAKFAST


DOMINICAN BREAKFAST, originally uploaded by ::: Luca Brasi :::.

This photographer tells us:

"One of the things that I liked when I was in New York was the great gastronomical diversity, I believe that I must have eaten at least food of 10 different countries. In this case one is the famous Dominican Breakfast that includes mangu (cooked green banana , onion, fried eggs, fried cheese and sausage, also fried. Aside from this humble dish, this came accompanied with coffee and milk, Tropicana orange juice (the best one that I have tasted) and toasted bread....No apt for dietetic. All this food was sufficient until the supper.
Note: I had this kind of breakfast only on sundays.
Price: 7,00 usd.
Place: Restaurant "El Coral" (Broadway at West 158th St. Manhattan, New York City, NY)
Subway: 1 at 157th St. Station
I recommend it."
_____________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment

Foods to Love, Words to Savor

Custom Search