While Visions of Sugar Plums Danced. . .

While Visions of Sugar Plums Danced. . .

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Happy Sunday!! Breakfast ... Filipino Style :-)

Photo note:

"I know I've taken several of this type of "breakfast" shots before but what can I say when I'm so addicted to taking food pictures. As I was getting my glass of juice to put on the table, the hubs said "hurry up, go get the camera" . . . I know he was being a smart a$$ about it. :-) Anyhoo, this was today's breakfast . . . your typical Filipino Style breakfast with longinisa (Filipino sweet sausages), eggs, fried garlic rice and I always have some sort of veggie . . . sliced cucumbers & tomatoes in seasoned vinegar and olive oil. We have this about once a month . . . not even. There are times we even have this for dinner . . . ;-)"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Foods to Love, Words to Savor

Custom Search