While Visions of Sugar Plums Danced. . .

While Visions of Sugar Plums Danced. . .

Friday, November 20, 2009

Roast Duck @ New Moon Restaurant - WOW!

This is because of the New Moon movie coming out. Am I seeing it? I haven't even read the books.

Photo note:

"Holy crap, this was an incredible roast duck. I am not srue it can get better then this.

You know how sometimes you think you love duck, and in your mind it tastes so damn good, but once you actually get some duck, it tastes a lot less good in reality?

The duck here tastes as good as it has ever tasted in my mind.

Big ups to Pierre for welcoming me into the city by giving me an awesome awesome meal my third day here.

New Moon Restaurant - 1247 Stockton, San Francisco"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Foods to Love, Words to Savor

Custom Search