While Visions of Sugar Plums Danced. . .

While Visions of Sugar Plums Danced. . .

Monday, December 21, 2009

Christmas Sun Bread


Christmas Sun Bread, originally uploaded by m.gifford.

The nice thing about these breads is the variety of things you can do with the dough.

Here is the note that goes with this bread:

"Swedish/Norwegan Yule Kaka. I started with this Christmas bread recipe. I don't like raisins though so I used chopped up apricots. I was also cooking this for my sister's party so I used rice milk rather than the milk and some extra water, oil & baking powder for the egg replacement. As I remembered the bread was fun to make, and it was certainly eaten up quickly at the party. Pretty good for a holiday vegan bread."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Foods to Love, Words to Savor

Custom Search