While Visions of Sugar Plums Danced. . .

While Visions of Sugar Plums Danced. . .

Saturday, May 23, 2009

pancit Malabon


pancit Malabon, originally uploaded by Farl.

Wow! I was looking for egg dishes, and I believe I found one!

Here is the photo note:

"This is definitely a Tagalog dish that Cebuanos are not so familiar with- I think it may have been my first time to taste it too. And I love it. The noodles are made of rice so no cholesterol in there but of course the ingredients are swimming with fat. No problem. Just eat in moderation. Try.

Mandaue City, Cebu, the Philippines

check out my Asian noodle indulgences part 1 and part 2, featuring egg, rice, wheat and mung bean noodles specialties like pancit malabon, soto ayam, La Paz misua batchoy, ban pho, bam-i, hokkien mee from Singapore, Indonesia, the Philippines and Vietnam in colloidfarl.blogspot.com"

Click on the photo for links.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Foods to Love, Words to Savor

Custom Search