While Visions of Sugar Plums Danced. . .

While Visions of Sugar Plums Danced. . .

Monday, June 1, 2009

Chunks of Goji Energy


Chunks of Goji Energy, originally uploaded by Dairy Free Foodie.

Excellent! Goji berries are my new favorite snacks. I buy them bulk, and pop them while blogging. = )

Photo note:

"These are a new product on the market, Raw Cacao Goji Chunks ~ somewhat Larabar-ish. You can read my review on these and a couple other Organic Chunks (which I absolutely loved) here - http://www.godairyfree.org/Product-Reviews/Snacks/Organic-Chunks-of-Energy-Vegan.html "

2 comments:

  1. If you have never had the pleasure of tasting Goji Berries...


    Goji Juice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goji Berries, I eat 2 or 3 hand fills a day, you would eat them too, if you researched how health they are.

    I am creator of chunks of energy organic raw cacao goji and I love to hear positive feedback. Let me know if you have other suggestions for organic flavors. Buying chunks of energy in bulk eliminate thousands of energy bars wrappers from our Mother Earth.

    We just sourced the most incredible organic raw cacao for the raw cacao goji snacks, it is from Ecuador, sun dried, hand peeler, and a heirloom native variety. If you have not checked out the amazing nutritional value of raw chocolate I urge you do to this research. Check out our web site for more info on organic raw chocolate powder(chunksofenergy.com)

    ReplyDelete

Foods to Love, Words to Savor

Custom Search