While Visions of Sugar Plums Danced. . .

While Visions of Sugar Plums Danced. . .

Monday, October 26, 2009

30th Birthday Cake


30th Birthday Cake, originally uploaded by neviepiecakes.

Wow. . . so when I turn 50, I could go for a cake like this!

Here is the photographer's note:

"This was a three tiered cake. The bottom layer was lemon, the middle was vanilla with strawberry jam and the top was chocolate mud with ganache. The cookie on top was vanilla. I hand painted the roses and details. This was my first painted cake and I'm really pleased with how it came out. It was for my husbands step-sister as our birthday present to her. She was really pleased with it and didn't want to cut it, so went home from her party with roughly 70 portions of cake!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Foods to Love, Words to Savor

Custom Search