While Visions of Sugar Plums Danced. . .

While Visions of Sugar Plums Danced. . .

Thursday, October 22, 2009

party idea


party idea, originally uploaded by swelldesigner.

This is another wonderfully creative idea - a whole new way of looking at veggies and dip!

Photographer's note:

"This is a pretty easy idea that gets lots of kudos. Basically you cut up all your veggies (you don't have to cut up carrots, just use the baby ones) and then insert them into your styrofoam head. I got mine at the Halloween superstore. I did cute out a hole in the top for the dip to rest in. It was super easy to do.

I'm pretty sure I found this online somewhere, but I'm not sure where. I think it's a super swell idea!!!"

Me, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Foods to Love, Words to Savor

Custom Search