While Visions of Sugar Plums Danced. . .

While Visions of Sugar Plums Danced. . .

Monday, April 20, 2009

Fresh spaghetti "puttanesca" with assorted seafood

I am so hungry right now, it isn't funny. So, why am I on the computer, when I could be fortifying myself before submitting to the lawn mower and tall spring grass? No idea!

Last night we had dinner at Cafe Nola, on Bainbridge Island, after attending a fantastic poetry reading for Crab Creek review. I had the puttanesca with tender, succulent shrimp. . . it was fabulous. Oh, my. My daughter had the Crab mac and cheese, which was sublime, with it's hidden, cooked-just-right tomatoes and juicy onion, cheese to die for, and crab. . . oh, so, good. I recommend this place if you are ever in Western Washington, a ferry ride away from Downtown Seattle.

Cafe Nola

No comments:

Post a Comment

Foods to Love, Words to Savor

Custom Search