While Visions of Sugar Plums Danced. . .

While Visions of Sugar Plums Danced. . .

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Homemade Pizza, some photos


This has become a weekly ritual, making the pizza.  Could this qualify as a hobby?  If so, it would satisfy the prompt for day 13 of Poem A Day, which states:

"For today's prompt, I want you to write a poem that incorporates a hobby (either yours or someone else's). That's right: Now is the perfect opportunity to write about your comic collection or your scrapbooking activities. And for the purposes of this challenge, I also think activities such as fishing, running, bowling, photography, birding, and gardening count as hobbies."

(However, I've already written the pizza poem, so I'd better go back to the other poem I wrote about collecting.)

Anyway, when I cook now, I often have my camera strapped to me.  It's a little difficult when I'm trying to photograph steaming soup, but in other instances it works out fairly well.  Here are some of my pizza toppings, up close and personal.  (My re-creation of a Galactic Greek pizza.)

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Foods to Love, Words to Savor

Custom Search