While Visions of Sugar Plums Danced. . .

While Visions of Sugar Plums Danced. . .

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Fried Pickle Day!


Fried Pickle Day!, originally uploaded by -Kerryn-.

Photo note:

"My flickr friend Tracie and I decided to experiment in the fine art of fried pickle making. I attempted mine tonight. I made two different batters, one with egg and one without, well actually I just added an egg to the original batter and more milk to thin it out.

The batter without egg was definatley better, the pickles turned out crunchier than the batter with the egg. Next time though I am going to try them with this recipe, but dunk them only once as suggested. :-)"

http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Fried-Dill-Pickles/Detail.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Foods to Love, Words to Savor

Custom Search